Friday, August 19, 2011

Things that make you go hmm....

Well ladies since I've last seen you I feel like what I've been on is a scavenger hunt of the most ridiculous things my eyes have ever seen. It seems as though lately the universe has just been tossing me these treats as if to test my humor. Well guess what universe - I get it...

For starters...let me start you with this...




Yes this subaru has a lovely bike rack. Does it need to be used to hold a toddlers bike?? Maybe some of you moms can answer this one. but it seemed as though they had ample room in the car to store this tiny bike and could have saved me the trouble of nearly swerving off the road to capture this pic.


Speaking of nearly swerving off the road to capture a pic..

I'm not entirely sure this needs an explanation. Yes it's a tiny dog on the back of a hog. and yes - he's wearing doggy goggles...safety first I guess...



Speaking of safety first....hey Erin did you pull your back out getting into your car this day??? Just put this up for the classical laugh



Now this one is more for you ladies. I recently parked behind a car, was rushing out and look up and what do my eyes appears but a little old lady waddling out of her car with this license plate...


Was it my own version of that movie where you get to see your own future? Maybe. but I'd like to see the future bring me something better than an O2 tank, a 2002 Impala, and a bad perm of my short white hair.


But perhaps the most shocking of things my eyes have seen has to be this...


If swunt isn't a word - then I don't know what is...




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. These sightings are classic! While the "MIZE" license plate is probably the most ironic, I'm most amused by the bike rack. That is comic gold.

    Also, we should start a petition to have "swunt" added to the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete