Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where is the enthusiasm?

I'm disappointed in the activity of the blog this past week. Because there has been none. Activity that is. If that is in any way unclear, I have created a chart to express the exact amount of activity that there's been on "Charts, Graphs, and T-Shirt Ideas". See below.


















I know that I, myself, am as much to blame as anyone else. However, having been previously disappointed by the reaction and comments to the past couple of posts, I've been feeling that enthusiasm for the blog has dipped. This is really affecting my emotions, as you can see in the graph below.

















It really doesn't take much to keep me 'happy'. Even an activity rating of 2, on a scale of 0-10 keeps me from slight disappointment. But with the recent '0' activity, my only hope is that Katy can write me a prescription for something to help me with my blog-post-deprivation-depression, else I might not be able to get out of bed to play tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Great Post!!!
    I commented on it as fast as I could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I just saw this...I checked the blog 4 times today before this post and was thinking the same thing yet posted last week on our lack of posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAX, LOVE you and your charts. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete