Wednesday, July 27, 2011

As fast as I can...

FIRST, I'd like to thank Jaxson and COMPLIMENT HER for single handedly keeping this blog and the morale UP, UP, UP... THANK YOU

Without your (slightly threatening) encouragement, and depressing expressions of your waivering mental health status, I would not have (literally) DROPPED EVERYTHING i WAS WORKING ON to post some graphs...

CHART ONE: EXPLANATION
OF MY TIME SPENT AT WORK TODAY




As you can see, I didn't have time CREATE the CHART the proper way, with data, and spreadsheets, and whatnot...
but I wanted to respond quickly, so I just drew them on the back of a napkin and uploaded them as fast as I could!!!

The next bar graph is meant to show the things in my life that get a "quick response" when they/he/she call out in need:



I hope this proves my level of devotion and commitment to my IMPORTANT commitments!

2 comments:

  1. The level of artistry in your charts is beyond any logical comprehension. The skill you possess to whimsically and instantaneously hand draw charts that read with absolute clarity and such unique character must surely be underrated, if even previously discovered. I have much to learn to you. Thank you, Tracy Weber Tierney, for lifting me out of bed and into a state of heightened respect for both charting and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate these posts and should be able to put something up soon

    ReplyDelete